Terms and Conditions
inVentiv Health, Inc. maintains this site for general informational, educational, and communication purposes. Your access to and use of the site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using the site, you accept these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to them, you may not use or access the site, and please immediately discontinue use of the site.
inVentiv Health will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site. However, the materials are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. You agree that the access and use of the website and the content thereof is at your own risk. In no event shall inVentiv Health be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if inVentiv Health has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, HTML code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of inVentiv Health, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials for your personal use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way, and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. inVentiv Health does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained within these materials. inVentiv Health may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. inVentiv Health makes no commitment to update the materials. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by inVentiv Health and over which inVentiv Health has no control. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and inVentiv Health takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on any site or service linked to by this site is at your own risk, and inVentiv Health shall have no liability of any kind for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information.
Information Provided by Third Parties
Certain parts of this website, including, but not limited to, the parts relating to the stock price, stock chart, and fundamentals, are provided for informational purposes only. This information is not necessarily indicative of future performance and is not intended for trading purposes. The information (including definitions) is provided by ComStock, Inc. or its vendors and not by inVentiv Health. inVentiv Health has paid ComStock, who is not an affiliate of inVentiv Health, to provide this commercially available data. inVentiv Health has no ability to alter or modify the information in any respect. Neither ComStock nor inVentiv Health guarantees the accuracy, sequence, or completeness of any stock price information or other data displayed. Neither ComStock nor inVentiv Health shall be liable in any way to the reader or any other person for delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information or data. Neither ComStock nor inVentiv Health shall be liable in any way for any actions taken in reliance upon such data or for any damages arising from such reliance. Further, neither ComStock nor inVentiv Health shall be responsible for any nonperformance, interruption, or termination of stock price information for any cause whatsoever.
Linking to Other Sites
We may provide on our site links to related sites maintained by third parties. Please be aware that if you link to another third party site from the inVentiv Health site, such sites are not subject to our Terms and Conditions. You should review the privacy policies of each site you visit to determine its Terms and Conditions.
Certain parts of this website, including but not limited to Press Releases, Audio Archives and Financial Reports, contain historical information. This information should not be considered current and may no longer be accurate. inVentiv Health, Inc. does not undertake any duty to update historical information on our site.
The information on this website contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks that may cause our performance to differ materially.
These forward-looking statements reflect our current views about future events and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions. We wish to caution readers that certain important factors may have affected and could in the future affect our actual results and could cause actual results to differ significantly from those expressed in any forward-looking statement. Such factors include, without limitation:
- the impact of our substantial level of indebtedness on our ability to generate sufficient cash to fulfill our obligations under our existing debt instruments or our ability to incur additional indebtedness;
- the impact of customer project delays, cancellations and terminations;
- our ability to sufficiently increase our revenues and manage expenses and capital expenditures to permit us to fund our operations;
- our ability to continue to comply with the covenants and terms of our debt instruments and to access sufficient capital under our credit agreement or from other sources of debt or equity financing to fund our operations;
- the impact of any future acquisitions;
- our ability to successfully identify new businesses to acquire, conclude acquisition negotiations and integrate the acquired businesses into our operations, and achieve the resulting synergies;
- the impact of any change in our current credit ratings or the ratings of our debt securities on our relationships with customers, vendors and other third parties;
- the impact of any additional leverage we may incur on our ratings and the ratings of our debt securities;
- the impact of any default by any of our credit providers;
- our ability to accurately forecast costs to be incurred in providing services under fixed price contracts;
- our ability to accurately forecast insurance claims within our self-insured programs;
- the potential impact on pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, including pricing pressures, from healthcare reform initiatives or from changes in the reimbursement policies of third-party payers;
- our ability to grow our existing client relationships, obtain new clients and cross-sell our services;
- the potential impact of financial, economic, political and other risks, including interest rate and exchange rate risks, related to conducting business internationally;
- our ability to successfully operate new lines of business;
- our ability to manage our infrastructure and resources to support our growth including through outsourced service providers;
- any disruptions, impairments, or malfunctions affecting software as well as excessive costs or delays that may adversely impact our continued investment in and development of software;
- the potential impact of government regulation on us and our clients;
- our ability to comply with all applicable laws as well as our ability to successfully adapt to any changes in applicable laws on a timely and cost effective basis;
- our ability to recruit, motivate and retain qualified personnel;
- the impact of impairment of goodwill and intangible assets and the factors leading to such impairments;
- consolidation in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry;
- changes in trends in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries or in industry outsourcing, including initiatives by our clients to perform services we offer internally;
- our ability to convert backlog into revenue;
- the potential liability associated with injury to clinical trial participants;
- the impact of the adoption of certain accounting standards; and
- our ability to maintain technological advantages in a variety of functional areas, including sales force automation, electronic claims surveillance and patient compliance.
These risks should be considered along with the “Risk Factors” outlined in our prospectus dated August 5, 2015 on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to our Registration Statement on Form S-4 (File No. 333-197719). Except to the extent required by applicable laws or rules, we do not undertake to update any forward-looking statements or to publicly announce revisions to any of the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
inVentiv Health respects your right to privacy online. Any personally identifiable information you provide to us, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and other details, will be used solely to respond to your request and for no other purpose. inVentiv Health may use technology to collect information about your use of this site in order to monitor how the site is used and to help us make improvements. This information is collected solely so that we may continually improve and customize the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any communication or other material that is not personally identifiable that you send to us through the internet or post on the website by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and inVentiv Health shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such non-personally identifiable information. inVentiv Health shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless inVentiv Health, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, affiliates and third party partners from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fee, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of inVentiv Health, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of US federal and state law and the trademark laws throughout the world. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trademark of inVentiv Health, or any third party. Please be advised that inVentiv Health actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. The contents of this website may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any medium of expression, including electronic media or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of inVentiv Health.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the website shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any legal action or proceeding related to this website shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in New Jersey.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. InVentiv Health reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or inVentiv Health, Inc., please feel free to contact us. inVentiv Health may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
To learn more about how inVentiv Health experts can help you, please contact us by clicking here.Contact Us
inVentiv Health has been made aware of an internet scam targeting job seekers who have posted their resumes on job posting websites. Scammers are contacting applicants via email and purporting to represent inVentiv Health. Many of these scammers are using Gmail accounts and Google Hangouts to communicate with applicants. All correspondence with us comes from an internal employee with a valid @inventivhealth.com email address. Anyone who suspects they have been solicited in this scam should contact the FBI at ic3.gov.