Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Honors Six inVentiv Health Leaders for Visionary Healthcare Expertise
inVentiv Health Hosts First International Women of the Year Satellite Event from London
Burlington, Mass. – May 12, 2016 – inVentiv Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market, today announced that six executives have been honored for their dedication and contributions to the healthcare industry by the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA). The honorees were recognized at the 27th annual HBA Women of the Year (WOTY) award luncheon, held today in New York City and simulcast via five satellite events around the world.
"Our honorees are transforming the healthcare services industry and we are proud that they are representing this category alongside distinguished biopharmaceutical leaders," said Michael Bell, Chairman and CEO of inVentiv Health. "This award is a testament to their dedication to helping clients navigate an increasingly complex marketplace and serving as inspiring role models."
Each year, HBA recognizes women who exhibit visionary leadership skills, are solely dedicated to the healthcare industry and contribute significantly to their organizations. The company’s 2016 awardees represent inVentiv Health’s top-tier CRO and the industry’s only Contract Commercial Organization (CCO). They span professional services disciplines across the product lifecycle, including clinical development, advertising, public relations, consulting and compliance. The honorees include:
"Rising Stars" – Women at various stages in their careers who exemplify leadership and top talent
- Suma Ramadas, Ph.D., Managing Director, Medical Affairs, inVentiv Health Consulting, formerly Campbell Alliance – Suma specializes in helping Medical Affairs leaders of pharmaceutical companies find solutions to the challenges facing their organizations. She also leads a variety of talent management efforts, including co-founding the Women’s Leadership Group in the Consulting organization.
- Ruth Trzcienski, Senior Manager, Compliance, Commercial Division – Pulling from compliance expertise from her time at major pharmaceutical companies, Ruth manages compliance protocols for the company’s advertising, public relations and medical communications brands, with an emphasis on pharmaceutical communications and promotion.
- Quyen Yuen, Team Leader, Allidura Consumer – Quyen builds and leads effective PR teams to deliver product, corporate and sustainability-related communications, reaching consumer and HCP audiences on behalf of food/beverage and consumer packaged goods clients.
"Luminaries" – Transformational leaders with more than 20 years of professional experience
- Deirdre Albertson, Vice President, Project Management, Clinical Division – Deirdre leverages two decades of global drug development and clinical trials management to help clients accelerate the development of safe, effective medical treatments for patients with unmet medical needs.
- Francine Carrick, Ph.D., EVP, Director of Strategy, GSW – Francine leads the agency’s team of scientific, digital and insights strategists to uncover unique human and product truths that inform award-winning creative.
- Cheryl Fielding, Executive Vice President, Director of Client Services, PALIO – Cheryl develops and fosters agency teams to deliver unparalleled client satisfaction to both domestic and global brand teams across the healthcare professional, patient and caregiver audiences within a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
To expand the celebration and dialogue around female leadership, inVentiv Health celebrated all of the HBA honorees by hosting the first simulcast of the WOTY event from the company’s London office. For the past 15 years, inVentiv has been a member of HBA and, through this program, has supported employees by providing access to a community of successful women role models and career-boosting tools.
To learn more about how inVentiv Health experts can help you, please contact us by clicking here.Contact Us
inVentiv Health has been made aware of an internet scam targeting job seekers who have posted their resumes on job posting websites. Scammers are contacting applicants via email and purporting to represent inVentiv Health. Many of these scammers are using Gmail accounts and Google Hangouts to communicate with applicants. All correspondence with us comes from an internal employee with a valid @inventivhealth.com email address. Anyone who suspects they have been solicited in this scam should contact the FBI at ic3.gov.