inVentiv Health Takes Home Eight MM&M Awards
BURLINGTON, Mass. – October 13, 2011 – inVentiv Health, Inc., offering best-in-class clinical, commercial and consulting services to the healthcare industry, today announced that inVentiv Health companies won a total of eight awards at the 2011 Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M) Awards, held in New York City on October 11. Biosector 2, Ignite Health and Patient Marketing Group each took home at least one Gold award, and Chandler Chicco Agency and Chamberlain Healthcare Public Relations took home Silver awards. Blue Diesel was recognized with both a Gold and Silver award.
The MM&M Awards recognize exceptional creativity and marketing effectiveness in the healthcare sector. Winners are selected by an independent panel of experts drawn from the fields of marketing, media and advertising.
- Biosector 2, a leading global healthcare public relations agency, was recognized with two Gold awards, including Best Use of Public Relations and Best Use of Social Media, for its work with Boehringer Ingelheim on Drive4COPD.
- Blue Diesel, a full-service, integrated advertising agency, won a Gold award in the category of Best Agency Self-Promotion for its promotional campaign featuring the fictional character Douglas Fur. Blue Diesel also took home the Silver award for Best Branded Website for Merck's MerckVaccines.com.
- Chandler Chicco Agency, the world's largest pure-play healthcare public relations firm, was honored with the Silver award for Best Use of Public Relations for its work with Sanofi on AF Stat: A Call to Action for Atrial Fibrillation.
- Chamberlain Healthcare Public Relations, a leading global healthcare public relations agency, was recognized in the Best Use of Social Media category with a Silver award for its work with Boehringer Ingelheim on HealthSeeker: Simple Steps, Healthier Together.
- Ignite Health, a leading marketing agency that delivers a full range of promotional solutions in the health and wellness market, received the Gold award for Best Disease/Education Website for its work with Vertex Pharmaceuticals on BetterToKnowC.
- Patient Marketing Group, specializing in the development of innovative patient relationship marketing programs, was honored with the Gold award for Best Online Patient Relationship/Support Program for work with Merck on MerckEngage&emdash;MerckEngage Health Partnership Program.
About inVentiv Health
inVentiv Health, Inc. is a leading global provider of best-in-class clinical, commercial and consulting services to companies seeking to accelerate performance. inVentiv's client roster includes more than 550 pharmaceutical, biotech and life sciences companies. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, inVentiv rapidly transforms promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv Health Inc. is privately owned by inVentiv Group Holdings Inc., an organization sponsored by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P., Liberty Lane Partners and members of the inVentiv management team. For more information, http://www.inVentivHealth.com.
To learn more about how inVentiv Health experts can help you, please contact us by clicking here.Contact Us
inVentiv Health has been made aware of an internet scam targeting job seekers who have posted their resumes on job posting websites. Scammers are contacting applicants via email and purporting to represent inVentiv Health. Many of these scammers are using Gmail accounts and Google Hangouts to communicate with applicants. All correspondence with us comes from an internal employee with a valid @inventivhealth.com email address. Anyone who suspects they have been solicited in this scam should contact the FBI at ic3.gov.